Good Firms for Articleship in Mumbai

I am Looking for Some Good CA Firms based in Mumbai...

I Read in Several other Posts, that its Very Difficult to Get into the Big Firms...

I Dont have any Such Good Contacts Here...

So, Basically what is the Difference that we Get by Working in a Big Firm and Working in a Medium Size Firm...???

Where will I get to Learn Better...??? Better Pay in Future is not a Consideration... I want to Learn and Be a Successful CA... So...

Where Should I head for... Any Suggestions...??? There are Tons of CA in Mumbai... I Really Dont have any Idea on Whose's Better... Please Help me Out...

Thanks in Advance...

Replies (4)

Whether Big firm or Small firm < Click on the link

Read CA SURENDRA KUMAR RAKHECHA comments

basically its difficult to find good CA in mumbai, both the side struggle is there. CA never teach anything u have get involved in it.

and go through the Abdul aziz article. 

hey

 friend i wana to do my ca articleship in mumbai . can u provide me list of firms who r paying good stiphen tere. plz mail me on jitu0796 @ gmail.com .

thanx

Jitendra - Stipend should last of your considerations. Its a case of penny wise pound foolish.

Akul - for good exposure in audit/ risk etc you should try the non big 4 firms such as Haribhakti (BDO), Singhi & Co. (Baker Tilly). They are the best for exposure and long term benefits.

 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details