Good books for ICWA Inter 2008

Hi Sir,

I am Praveen Singh, enrolled myself in ICWA Inter exams for June 2009, I want to appear all ICWA Inter papers in June 2008,

please suggest me for good books alongwith good authors so that I can timely prepare my examinations.

I am an M.Com with First Division from Himachal Pradesh Unversity.

Replies (10)

Plz also state some value added suggestions...

i want 2 knw abt gud buks 4 icwa intermediate stage

Go for Text books/guides from  Sultan Chand & Sons and Taxmaan. They are quite useful. Also in these books you will find previous years question papers with answers.All the best to you for your exams!

Originally posted by :Praveen Singh
" Hi Sir,
I am Praveen Singh, enrolled myself in ICWA Inter exams for June 2009, I want to appear all ICWA Inter papers in June 2008,
please suggest me for good books alongwith good authors so that I can timely prepare my examinations.
I am an M.Com with First Division from Himachal Pradesh Unversity.
"


 

Originally posted by :Praveen Singh
" Hi Sir,
I am Praveen Singh, enrolled myself in ICWA Inter exams for June 2009, I want to appear all ICWA Inter papers in June 2008,
please suggest me for good books alongwith good authors so that I can timely prepare my examinations.
I am an M.Com with First Division from Himachal Pradesh Unversity.
"


 

Hi Sir,

I am jayakumar M, enrolled myself in ICWA Inter exams for June 2009, I want to appear all ICWA Inter papers in June 2008,

please suggest me for good books alongwith good authors so that I can timely prepare my examinations.

regard

Jayakumar M (Bangalore)

collect all suggested answers from the institue, buy scanner, read the question, take answer from the institue text book, understand it, veryfy with suggested answer.

Defenitely you will get good marks

heelo sir i

   am rudra from rourkeal ( orissa) i want aaper icwai exam in yr 2009 june . plz  suggest book name

 read only modules & seggested paper         

sugest me for operation management & information system book for new syy for cwa inter

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details