GOD MAKE ME A TV !

GOD MAKE ME A TV !



A teacher from Primary School asks her students to write a essay about what
they would like God to do for them... At the end of the day, while marking the
essays,she read one that made her very emotional.

Her husband, who had just walked in, saw her crying and asked her:- 'What
happened?'

She answered- 'Read this. It is one of my students' essay.'

'Oh God, tonight I ask you something very special :

Make me into a television. I want to take its place and live like the TV in my
house.

Have my own special place, And have my family around ME.
To be taken seriously when I talk....
I want to be the centre of attention and be heard without interruptions or
questions.

I want to receive the same special care that theTV receives even when it is not
working.

Have the company of my dad when he arrives home from work, even when he is
tired.

And I want my mom to want me when she is sad and upset, instead of ignoring
me...

And... I want my brothers to fight to be with me...
I want to feel that family just leaves everything aside, every now and then,
just to spend some time with me.

And last but not least, ensure that I can make them all happy and entertain
them...

Lord I don't ask you for much... I just want to live like a TV.'

At that moment the husband said :- 'My God, poor kid. What horrible parents!'

The wife looked up at him and said:- 'That essay is our son's !!!

Replies (3)

so cuuuteeeee........

Nice one... :)

very nice ..

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured ARTICLESHIP 06 October 2026
Semi Qualified

AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
SALES TELECALLER

HIRE NOVA

Lucknow

Graduate (Any)

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details