Gmcs or gmcs 2

Sir I had registered for articles before April30 2012. So I am eligible for single gmcs instead of New gmcs 1and 2. So now what I have to do whether gmcs2 or gmcs
Replies (1)
Originally posted by : KEDARNATH CHINTALAPUDI
Sir I had registered for articles before April30 2012. So I am eligible for single gmcs instead of New gmcs 1and 2. So now what I have to do whether gmcs2 or gmcs

Since you registered for your articled training before 30.04.2012, only GMCS-II course is applicable to you.
.
[Note: Old GMCS course has been discontinued by ICAI w.e.f 01.04.2014. View announcement at https://goo.gl/C5Hk0w. You have to complete the GMCS-II course before applying for membership of the ICAI.
]

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
08 October 2026
SALES TELECALLER

HIRE NOVA

Lucknow

Graduate (Any)

View Details
Company
06 October 2026
Assistant Manager - Audit and Compliance

Ravi K Jain & Co

Noida

Others

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 08 October 2026
ARTICLE TRAINEE

S.B.G. & CO. CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details