GMCS Experience

Hi All,

 

Please share your GMCS Experiences

Replies (5)
Hi Everyboby

I have not done the gmcs yet. just wanted to Know as how many days it takes to complete the whole classes & wheter we have classes on Sat & Sun
Hi Manu, Please share first your experience.
Hi, Currently am undergoing it in bangaloree. its a great experience and nobody should miss any of the sessiosn. its a 3 weeks programme (incl Saturday)
FRIENDS. I AM CA FINAL STUDENT AND I AM IN PRACTICE FOR MORE THAN 10 YRS. I AM APPEARING TRIBUNAL LEVEL. IS GMCS COURSE IS STILL REQUIRED TO MY CASE.
gmcs is coumplsory to ca who completed the final course. membership is not given if your gmcs is not complete

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details
Company
29 September 2026
Work at home

Lottery.sambad.tv

Bhopal

Others

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details