gmcs and advance itt query

I registered myself under the new course of final. I want to appear in may-2018 exam. is it compulsory for me to take advanced ITT batch and Gmcs ?.
I already took GMCS-1 batch.
so, is there any exemption for the students like me?
can I take the training program after exam ?
Please guide me regarding my queries.
Replies (2)
No. Though institute says so. But most of my juniors are giving exams without completing GMCS+ITT so no need to worry, you can do it after giving attempt. No issues whatsoever.
No exemption, You've to do GMCS+ITt (30 days) But you can do it after exams.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Trainee/ CMA Trainee

RMA And Associates LLP

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured ARTICLESHIP 06 October 2026
Semi Qualified

AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP

Thane

CA Final

View Details