Gmcs 1 not done before 12 months of articleship

hello everyone, I hav a query regarding Gmcs 1. My articleship first year is going to complete in this 17, Feb 2015. And I hav not yet completed my Gmcs and I hav not got the latest batch announced yesterday I.e. on 2 Jan,15 and this was the second time I hav not been allotted the online batch.I hav tried my all possible way 2 find the batch. plzz suggest if anyone has its solution and plzz tell me the consequences of not completing the Gmcs within the prescribed time.
Replies (2)

I think your attempt will get delayed by six months

Please justify ur rply. Hav u completed ur Gmcs 1. Plz give an explanation fr your rply and give some factual information Mr. Anurag.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
08 October 2026
SALES TELECALLER

HIRE NOVA

Lucknow

Graduate (Any)

View Details
Company
06 October 2026
Assistant Manager - Audit and Compliance

Ravi K Jain & Co

Noida

Others

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 08 October 2026
ARTICLE TRAINEE

S.B.G. & CO. CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details