Easy Office
LCI Learning

Future of CAs are in danger....!! plz do something!!

Page no : 2

(Guest)

mba ki to 5 years se kahrab halat hai ca ki to abhi 2 saal se aisa hai jab economy main ache badlaw hoge to ca ki maang phir se badhegi

(Guest)

mba ki to 5 years se kahrab halat hai ca ki to abhi 2 saal se aisa hai jab economy main ache badlaw hoge to ca ki maang phir se badhegi

(Guest)

Surendar (Head of Accounts) (241 Points)
Replied 25 February 2013

Originally posted by : Deepak

mr surender you must require to visit the market then you will aware about the job oppurtunities for a CA... they didnt get job more then 20000 pm after this complicated course. 

Dear Mr. Deepak  INR. 20,000 per Month or 2,00,00 per month depends upon the candidate's knowledge,talent and his/her permormance in inverview. I know the current market since I am qualified in July 2012(result).  I got job imdiately in KPO Industry on the next day of Result, also I got Jobs from Service Sectors,etc. But I was expecting Job in manufacturing Sector, So I Rejected the Offers and I tried for One and Half Month to get job in  manufacturing Industry..  Now Iam in Manuf. Industry.  So, Mr. Deepak, Market wil Value the Candidate's Value according to their  knowledge,talent and his/her permormance in inverview.

selvaraj (acc) (824 Points)
Replied 25 February 2013

Originally posted by : Surendar

Originally posted by : Deepak

mr surender you must require to visit the market then you will aware about the job oppurtunities for a CA... they didnt get job more then 20000 pm after this complicated course. 

Dear Mr. Deepak  INR. 20,000 per Month or 2,00,00 per month depends upon the candidate's knowledge,talent and his/her permormance in inverview. I know the current market since I am qualified in July 2012(result).  I got job imdiately in KPO Industry on the next day of Result, also I got Jobs from Service Sectors,etc. But I was expecting Job in manufacturing Sector, So I Rejected the Offers and I tried for One and Half Month to get job in  manufacturing Industry..  Now Iam in Manuf. Industry.  So, Mr. Deepak, Market wil Value the Candidate's Value according to their  knowledge,talent and his/her permormance in inverview.

Ca kshetra (CA Business) (69 Points)
Replied 25 February 2013

ATTENTION FRIENDS! Here iz a solution to ur Income Tax blues.......MT EDUCARE is conducting a rapid revision batch from 28th march for DT and IDT covering all Amendments and Exam oriented important topics wid a coverage of more than 60 marks for a very nominal fee exclusively intended for the benefit of sudents inorder to address their problems due to the 126 applicable amendments for MAY 13......guys registrations are open and seats are limited..........so avail dis golden opportunity.......for more details u can contact 90030 96789/ 044 43060319 Read more at: /forum/ca-rapid-revision-crash-course-240573.asp#.USscyfI7vFw

Deepak (Chartered Accountant) (52 Points)
Replied 25 February 2013

Jab tak Market ki Situation acchi hogi tab tak No. of CAs v available jayada honge.

" Kya ye Ordinary Course ban kar rah gaya hai, Jisse pucho kya kar rahe ho ------ Ans replied CA"

what is this.

(Guest)

hi everyone,i dont think future of CAs can ever b in danger,but if some people beleive it to b true then people ,CA degree is just a stepping stone to get sucess ,hw can it b an ultimate degree for u,"if u think " CA degree is not that gud and not has any worth to u then diversify ur feild,do u think without any hard work,sitting and brooding over ur situation and discouraging others will give u sucess???????????????????u need to add on and enhance ur knowledge and b master of ur subject,diversify ur feild by doing different course to add value..............b well learned CA,and in every profession there is survival of the fittest, but if u people r afraid of competition which may b next generation CAs can give u then noone can help u................................

people it was just a suggestion ,plz dont start any conversation on my view point bcoz i dont hv tym to justify my view,not bcoz i m a busy business tycoon,just bcoz i hv my exams in may so i dont hv tym to cum ol so often.....................

1 Like

Juuhhii Agarwal (El Tiburón lindo......) (1159 Points)
Replied 26 February 2013

The salaries offered to Chartered Accountants are abysmally low. A Ca securing top rank in whole of India is offered only Rs12 Lacs per annum whereas IIM Ahmedabad MBA is being offered CRORE!!!!!. The difference is huge ,that too when the knowledge level and effort put in by a CA is far better than a MBA. Has CA lost its Lustre?

Replied 26 February 2013

The salaries offered to Chartered Accountants are abysmally low. A Ca securing top rank in whole of India is offered only Rs12 Lacs per annum whereas IIM Ahmedabad MBA is being offered CRORE!!!!!. The difference is huge ,that too when the knowledge level and effort put in by a CA is far better than a MBA.

Has CA lost its Lustre?

1 Like

PALASH (Nothing) (2000 Points)
Replied 27 February 2013

DEAR  JUHI AGARWAL,

CHARTERED PROFESSION IS INDIA'S MOST PRESTIGIOUS PROFESSION AND

UNLESS & UNTIL YOU QUALIFY  CA  PROFESSION ,

UNLESS & UNTIL YOU HAVE STARTED YOUR PRACTICE AS A CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT

HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT " CA's Offered 12 Lacs , MBA offered 1 Crore "...

As far As Legal Signatory Power is Concerned , CA Profession is Best , & MBA IS OUT OF RACE.

So, I would like to give an Advice to you  that 

Concentrate on Your Study First , Rather  than give any kind of such Immatured / Nonsense / Weak type of Advice".

Thanking You,

PALASH RAKSHIT..

1 Like

Replied 27 February 2013

There is no use blowing your top Mr. Raksh*t.  The figures I have quoted are from" The Economic Times" not my own. I can read fine print also.

There are two ways of knowing the depth of a well. One by looking in to it and one by falling in to it. I am the advocate of first method but Unfortunately You seem to like the Second. No Problem, the choice is yours.

Nothing happens at once. The signs and trends  are visible to one who can spot them early and take remedial measures.Once an event has crystalised nothing can be done.

Think if you can !!!!!.

1 Like

Replied 27 February 2013

DEAR JUHI ,

1) You Should focus on  the depth knowledge of CA PROFESSION .

2) You should focus on Professional approach / Academic approac of CA Profession    

Rather than criticise any Professional Body.

But  as far as your  query is concerned , I don't think that You are in a right way / in  a right Path

i.e, Change your mentality , 

Change your thinkings      

&  

Unless & Until you qualify CA Profession " Don't you ever try to give any such kind  of Immature Advice , So first you qualify , then you can give Free advice to all ---------------     NOT BEFORE-----" .

I am really sorry to say , but it is  the real Fact.

Thanking You,

PALASH RAKSHIT.

1 Like

Replied 27 February 2013

I never raised questions about knowledge and the pride of place a CA holds in our society. In fact I was highlighting the injustice met out to CAs who inspite of being more knowledgeble and qualified are treated so shabbily by the Employers

As far as a practising CA is concerned it is not a novelty as I have 2 practising CAs in my family for more than 20 years and I got this info listening to their conversation only. 

1 Like

Replied 27 February 2013

Dear Juhi,

I am not saying that " You are wrong " , but must require to change in your mentality/thinkings

because

"  THE ONLY WAY TO SEE THE POWER OF A MAN -- IS TO SEE --- HOW FAR IS HE WILING TO GO?"

JUDGE A PROFESSION

FROM IT'S SIGNATORY POWER POINT OF VIEW,

FROM IT'S PROFESSIONAL APPROACH POINT OF VIEW, 

NOT FROM MONETARY VALUE POINT OF VIEW..

Because YOU judge a profession from Monetary value point of view,  then " smuggling " should be the

NO.1 profession in the World.

Thanking You,

PALASH RAKSHIT.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: