Funny stupid Quotes

 

Funny stupid Quotes
 
 
It’s so simple to be wise. Just think of something stupid to say and then don’t say it.
 
A lot of beautiful people are stupid. There’s a tremendous amount of idiots who look so good. It’s frightening.
 
Please provide the date of your death.
 
As far as we know, our computer has never had an undetected error.
 
Being stupid is its own reward
 
Fiction writing is great, you can make up almost anything.
 
I owe a lot to my parents, especially my mother and father.
 
Only the wisest and stupidest of men never change.
 
STUPID = Smart Talented Unique Person In Demand
 
With fame I become more and more stupid, which of course is a very common phenomenon.
 
I say no to drugs, but they don’t listen.
 
If aliens are looking for intelligent life?! WHY THE HECK ARE YOU SCARED?!
 
The government is not doing enough about cleaning up the environment. This is a good planet.
 
Sure, it’s going to kill a lot of people, but they may be dying of something else anyway.
 
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former.
 
I have opinions of my own –strong opinions– but I don’t always agree with them.
 
The spontaneous rally will begin at 1:45.
 
Stop being so stupid.. it’s my turn.
 
I don’t think anyone should write his autobiography until after he’s dead.
Replies (3)

 nice

 nice sir..

GOOD

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
Featured ARTICLESHIP 06 October 2026
Semi Qualified

AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
06 October 2026
Assistant Manager - Audit and Compliance

Ravi K Jain & Co

Noida

Others

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details