Funny conversation with a friend......

Friend(angry): I unlike my boss.....


Me(Amused): Really???


Friend: Yeah, I unlike her so much that I can kill her.....


Me: Dumbo, You can DISLIKE your boss not UNLIKE.....

FACEBOOK FEVER, I tell you.......

Replies (10)

Hehehehehehehe.......................smiley

Hehehhehehhe....Gud1.........

Originally posted by : Komal Sharma

Hehehehehehehe.......................

A smile a day keeps Sadness away.....

Keep smiling just like this......wink

hhhhmmm...

Originally posted by : Sathish M

hhhhmmm...

 

Looks like the chimp u have posted is trying real hard to think,,,,,

Does he know what facebook is or is he wondering about the BIMBO HIGHNESS????

nice one,,, really.      

Juuhhii ji, they are getting trained to use FB by learning from their colleagues , have a look:

 

Originally posted by : rahul

nice one,,, really.      

Thanks...In my opinion...the only nice thing is my colleague who is the joker of our office.....laugh

@ Satish...............

I think only the monkeys use facebook now a days....

You can easily find them dancing all around.....

Very few human biengs understand the importance of facebook..........wink

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
06 October 2026
Assistant Manager - Audit and Compliance

Ravi K Jain & Co

Noida

Others

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article assistant

S.K.Bajpai & Co.

Noida

B.Com

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Accounts and Tax Associate

POOJA R TELI & CO

Pune

CA Inter

View Details