Fund transfer from foreign to non nri account

Dear Experts,

I am working in Saudi, I took home loan in indian private bank and the EMI is getting debitted from my Normal Savings Account in india.

I have opened a NRE savings account in HSBC Bank in Chennai.

Now I want to transfer my tax free money from saudi to my India bank account.

Just wanted to know, If I transfer to my India Normal savings account, Is it taxable.

In case if I transfer to my NRE savings account and then from NRE savings account If I transfer to Normal Savings account is it taxable.

Ideally I should change my EMI to my NRE savings account, but due to tidious procedures I could not do it immediately.

But as a NRI, how can i get rid of these issues.

 

Expecting your valuable advices.

 

Regards,

Malaya

 

 

Replies (2)
Hello Experts, Awaiting for your valuable inputs.

Money transferred to India by you is not taxable in India.

 

Anuj

femaquery @ gmail.com

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details