From which teacher to do Sfm

I have already completed my Sfm as per old course from Sanjay Saraf, but I have shifted to new course so I have decided to do Sfm again but I am confused from which teacher I have to do I have to two option over is Aditya Jain and Sanjay Saraf from which teacher I have to do classes their is 60vs 80 days batch and I my 1st coaching is going and u have remaining 7 subject coaching pending.
so rply me as soon as possible.
Replies (3)
You should go for sanjay saraf because you know his teaching stile and you can also take reference of yoir previous notes
Sanjay Saraf sir ...best teacher....
you should go for self study and use practice manual for this

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
Featured ARTICLESHIP 06 October 2026
Semi Qualified

AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
SALES TELECALLER

HIRE NOVA

Lucknow

Graduate (Any)

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details