whts dis.....!!!
how is it possible???
Nice one dear...
Its a just a Saml light dear...
frog is of plastic..........
Maine Kuch Nai Kiya..............................
ohh...I thought it real..........thanx for telling....
@ priyanka.....u r a naughty girl...
Kaun naughty....main...na ..na..na...
I m a self proclaimed very gud girl...
arey Don't be sad...... indeed u r a gud girl...
Thanks Anu ultimately kissine toh mana...
Nw I will remove the word self proclaimed...it would be Anu acclaimed...
HeHehehe.........sure ..y not...
Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies Click here to Login / Register
More recent discussions | Post
POOJA R TELI & CO
Pune
CA Inter
A P Lodha and Associates
Jalna
B.Com
Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited
Noida
Elite Taxation
New Delhi
CA Foundation
Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd
Mumbai
Ravi K Jain & Co
Others
Mugdha Art Studio
Hyderabad
CA
Finrep Advisors LLP
India's largest network for finance professionals
Alternatively, you can log in using: