Friends please help!!!!

Hello friends... I had just given ipcc november 2012 exams and I cleared the 1st group...  But in the accounts group 1 paper I was not sure whether I had written proper roll no or not... So i posted in e sahayataa after the accounts exam about it and told them that barcode roll no is 100% correct and it should be considered.... The email that i had entered was old email id and i am not able to access it and dont know about the post status. So should I post again in e sahaytaa that there was everything fine with roll no.... ?  As i have cleared I dont want any issues and dont want to get roll no rechecked and all...  please guide...

 

 

Replies (3)
There will not be any problem.

IN MY OPINION

AS YOU GET POSSITIVE RESULT THERE IS NO NEED TO TENSED MORE ON THIS,

SO YOU CAN BE CALM

there is no need 2 worry at all......there is 3 panel checking of roll no. on ur sheet.....ur sign is checked,ur bar code sticker is checked and ur roll no. is checked.....even though it myt b a chance that u wrongly wrote ur roll no. , the other factor prevailed ie. ur bar code sticker and ur signature saved u from ur Exam result to get withheld.......so Kudos,u did well.....Enjoy,dont worry...all is well

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
10 October 2026
Accounts Associate Level 1

Abic and Mani Chartered Accountants

Kottayam

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Assistant

Malhotra Rajesh & Associates

New Delhi

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
07 October 2026
Senior Account Manager

Amplio Invest

Mumbai

M.Com

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
SALES TELECALLER

HIRE NOVA

Lucknow

Graduate (Any)

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details