ALL THE GLORIES OF THIS WORLD ARE NOT WORTH TO A GOOD FRIEND.
ALL THE GLORIES OF THIS WORLD ARE NOT WORTH TO A GOOD FRIEND.
No gold or precious stones
Give us happiness and peace,
Friendship and its warmth
Will bring it to us.
Friend and friendship hmmmmm.......
Â
ITs a complete package of feelings,
Â
Nobody can make it,
Â
Nobody can delete it,
Â
Nobody can explain it,
Â
Only a true FRND can FEEL it...............
Its not an achievement to
make 1000's friends in a year,
but an achievement is when you
make a friend for 1000's years
oh friendship and all that
i dont beleive in these type of things
just believe in myself
You're...
My Friend,
my companion,
through good times and bad
my friend, my buddy,
through happy and sad,
beside me you stand,
beside me you walk,
you're there to listen,
you're there to talk,
with happiness, with smiles,
with pain and tears,
I know you'll be there,
throughout the years!
"A true friend is someone who knows there's something wrong even when you have the biggest smile on your face."
A friend is like a flower,
a rose to be exact,
Or maybe like a brand new gate
that never comes unlatched.
A friend is like an owl,
both beautiful and wise.
Or perhaps a friend is like a ghost,
whose spirit never dies.
A friend is like a heart that goes
strong until the end.
Where would we be in this world
if we didn't have a friend. - By Emma Guest
Friends
Friends smile at you.
They like your face.
They want to be with you
Any old place.
Friends have fun with you.
Friends share
They’re glad when you’re happy---
When you’re sad, they care.
If you’re a friend
Then you care, too.
That’s why your friends
Are glad you’re you!!!
![]() |
![]() |
|

My Friend
My Friend when I think of you.
I think of all that we've been through.
All the times we argue and fight,
I know deep inside that it isn't right.
I, then feel bad and alot of pain.
It feels like I've fallen from the sky like the rain.
I love you dear friend with all of my heart.
But now that you're gone I've fallen apart.
I'm getting better as the days go by.
I wish sometimes this was all a big lie.
I pray to you every night.
It's like you're my fire, a burning light.
My dear friend, I miss you alot.
I still wonder why you were put in that spot.
I know you're in a place much better than here.
Watching and helping me with all of my fear.
Our friendship my dear friend,
we will have to the end.
Friends til the end is what we will be.
Someday we'll be together,
together you and me.
| Originally posted by :uma | ||
| " | oh friendship and all that i dont beleive in these type of things just believe in myself |
" |
I think you dont have frnds......thats why u telling so.
or may be you dont have good frnds.....................nahi to aisa nahi kehte.
Thanks to all for sharing ......................
Very Nice posts by all
Friendship is a silent gift of nature..
More old .. more strong..
More deep.. more clear..
More close.. more warm..
Less words.. more understanding..
| Originally posted by :Vivek Jarial | ||
| " | Its not an achievement to make 1000's friends in a year, but an achievement is when you make a friend for 1000's years |
" |
"A friend is one who believes in you when you have ceased to believe in yourself"
"FRIENDSHIP IS A HIDDEN LOVE WHICH READS EVERYTHING FROM OUR EYES,WHICH UNDERSTND EVRYTHING FROM SILENCE,WHICH STANDS ALWAYS WITH US THOUGH UNSEEN."
Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies
Click here to Login / Register
KK & Company Chartered Accountant
Pune
CA Inter
View Details
Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.
New Delhi
CA Inter
View Details
Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant
Pune
B.Com
View Details
Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant
Bengaluru
CA Foundation
View Details
CCI
Pro
India's largest network for
finance professionals