Freindship : A Practical Look

Friends,

 

Friendship is not about “I m sorry “  its about “abbe  teri  galti hai “
 
Friendship is not about “I m there for u  “  its about
“kahan marr gaya saale  “
 
Friendship is not about “I understand “  its about
“sab teri wajah se hua manhus“
 
Friendship is not about “I care for u  “  its about
“kamino tumhe chhod ke kahan jaunga “
 
Friendship is not about “I m happy for ur success
“its about “chal party de saale“
 
Friendship is not about “I love that girl“  its about
“saalo izzat se dekho tumhari bhabhi hain “

 

Aab dekh kya rahe ho, reply kar “Kanjoos”

 

Replies (2)

Well Said Sir !!

College me yahi language use hoti hai........main bhi issi ka 1 part hoon !

Yes its a real fact for friendship, where no formalities allowed, nice one Thanks

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details