Free Sale and Commerce Certificate for export of any other i

RAMESH KUMAR VERMA ( CS PURSUING ) (43848 Points)

19 May 2010  

TO BE PUBLISHED IN THE GAZETTE OF INDIA EXTRAORDINARY

(PART-I, SECTION-1)

GOVERNMENT OF INDIA

MINISTRY OF COMMERCE AND INDUSTRY

DEPARTMENT OF COMMERCE

PUBLIC  NOTICE NO. 64/2009-14

NEW DELHI: DATED THE 18th MAY, 2010

In exercise of powers conferred under paragraph 2.4 of the Foreign Trade Policy, 2009-14, the Director General of Foreign Trade hereby makes, with immediate effect, the following amendments in the Handbook of Procedures, Vol. 1:

2.            At the end of sub-para of Para 2.49 in the Handbook of Procedures Vol. I/2009-14, relating to Free Sale and Commerce Certificate the following shall be added:

“RAs may also issue, on application, Free Sale and Commerce Certificate for export of any other item which is not restricted or prohibited for export. Validity of such certificate shall be two year from date of issue unless otherwise specified.

An application for grant of Free Sale and Commerce Certificate for these items may be made to RA concerned as per format in Annexure 39-A of  HBP Vol. I along with Annexure A therein.

RA shall issue Free Sale and Commerce Certificate as per Annexure B of Appendix 39-A”

3.         Appendix 39-A shall be added to HBP Vol.I, as per specimen annexed with this Public Notice. 

4.         This issues in public interest.  

(R.S. GUJRAL)

Director General of Foreign Trade

And Ex-Officio Special Secretary to the Govt. of India

(Issued from File No.01/91/180/179/AM09/Export Cell)