Free online Training of MS Office Suites

For free basic training on MS Office suites , you may try

https://office.microsoft.com/en-us/training/default.aspx

Replies (6)

THANKS FOR GIVING IMPORTNAT INFORMATION . I AM FORWARDIG IT TO MY SMS GROUP.

- CA SUDHIR HALAKHANDI

Thanks for the Link, Mr. Devarajan

 Thanks for the info I'll mail it to all my CPT friends

thanx

Hi This Suresh Joshi I am Student of CA final

THANKS FOR GIVING  INFO. I AM FORWARDIG IT TO MY FRNDS...

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
Featured ARTICLESHIP 06 October 2026
Semi Qualified

AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP

Thane

CA Final

View Details