FR book

Any question bank book or something for CA Final FR and AS (with Ind AS Carve outs), as applicable for old syllabus May 2018?
Replies (5)
refer CA parveen sharma book
You may also refer Sir M P vijay kumar for detailed self study purpose.
all the best

 I have started a video series on my youtube channel where I am uploading videos explaining the differece between different AS and their corresponding Ind AS and Carve Outs Below are some videos link -


"Ind AS Carve Outs (Part 1) - By CA Gopal Somani" 

https://youtu.be/OtLKfI6UHkI 

OR  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OtLKfI6UHkI

 

Difference in AS & Ind AS - AS 16 vs Ind AS 23 (Borrowing Costs) 

https://youtu.be/hhAJnysdgng 

Difference in AS and Ind AS - AS 2 vs Ind AS 2 

https://youtu.be/DowstExpNio 

Difference in AS & Ind AS - AS 3 vs Ind AS 7 Cash Flow) 

https://youtu.be/zVt11LkogNI

You can check other videos as well on my channel.

I hope these videos will be helpful for you.

Please let me know if you have any queries.

Regards,
Gopal Somani

Thanks all. First of all, yes, MPV sir's book us what I've used except for conosol..but, it's an old edition so, I didn't want to buy the same. And, yes I'll check out praveen Sharma sir book. And I'll see the YouTube links sir thanks a lot for sharing the same.
And do ICAI SM PM RTP... from which question came in paper... All teachers copy paste that sum only in their module

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartared Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details