Format Of Banking Companies for Pe-2

Rahul Gupta (CA Final Student) (1780 Points)

17 March 2008  
For Balance Sheet

A Story...about rajeev gandhi and indira gandhi..when congress members called rajeev gandhi for promotion of their party but indira gandhi stood by other chamcha's of party.( the story is just a joke..nothing to hurt sentiments..focus is on how to explain the short cut to remember)

"Call Rajeev in Delhi, Bombay Or Calcutta But Indira Asked For Other Chamcha Bhai"...(catchy slogan to remember....there is no use of IN..but to form sentence it was added..)

Capital                                                                                       1
Reserves and surplus                                                                  2  
Deposits                                                                                     3
Borrowings                                                                                 4
Other liabilities and provisions                                                      5

C.I.H and balance with R.B.I                                                       6
Balance with other banks and money at calls and short notice        7
Investments                                                                                  8  
Advances                                                                                     9
Fixed assets                                                                                 10     
Other assets                                                                                 11  

Contingent liability                                                                         12
Bills for collection

I hope this would help to my all friends.
regards
rahul
https://fasttrackinformation.blogspot.com/