Format of affidavit/declaration for change of signature

FORMAT OF AFFIDAVIT/DECLARATION FOR CHANGE OF SIGNATURE
                (Please type this Affidavit after carefully reading the notes mentioned

below the format)


                                                        AFFIDAVIT

I, __________ son/daughter/spouse of _____________ aged ___, residing at __________________, do hereby solemnly affirm and declare as under:


1. That I, Shri/Smt ___________, having signature now to be changed as copy of specimen is attached.


2. I am residing at the abovementioned address and have not changed my address in the past three years.

OR
I am residing at the abovementioned address for the past (period of time at the present address) and before that I was staying at (the earlier address ) for (period of time at the earlier address).

3. That I have changed my signature.

4. I hereby affirm that after dated _________ all the signature done by me i.e. ________________ will be as no. 2 done on specimen copy attached with affidavit and any signature done with no.1 will not considered as minw.


I am executing this declaration to be submitted to the concerned authorities for the change of signature.

I hereby state that whatever is stated herein above are true to the best of my knowledge.

Solemnly affirmed at ________ )

On this ____ day of ______ 2004 ) (Signature of the Applicant)
Deponent


Identified by me Before Me


Advocate S.E.M./ Oaths Commissioner/Notary


NOTES:
1. Affidavit should be on Non-judicial stamp paper of Rs.100/-.
2. Please do not just type this format as it is.
3. Affidavit should be attested by Notary/S.E.M/ Oaths Commissioner

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Replies (1)

Thanks for the format. it is very useful.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Topics :

Loading
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details