Form 67 Income Tax

Aryan (Sr. Accountant) (236 Points)

18 October 2021  

Dear Expert,

I want to know about Form 67 of Income Tax.

We have withholding tax certificate from countries with DTAA, but we have not filed form 67 on income tax. My question is can we claim income tax refund or adjust with tax liability from withholding tax certificate or department will refuse to give them.