Form 15CA for remittance of money abroad

Krishna (Assistant) (633 Points)

30 November 2022  
sir if Non Resident sold property in India and the amount received after deducting tds us 195 & the same is deposited in his NRO account in India. Now he wants to transfer his money abroad then in form 15CA which part is to filled. part C or part D ??