Form 112 Urgent Query

I haven't submitted my form 112 as I wasn't aware that I had to submit it , it has been more than 1year since I registered in it (Bcom a&f correspondence from ignou)....Now my question is how much late fees do I have to pay ₹5000 or ₹10000 along with condonation letter....Any help would be appreciated..

Thanks
Replies (9)
why to submit it?
You have to inform the institute about any course that you undertake during your articleship.
More than 365 days... 10000 late fee with condonation letter... In form 112 itself prescribed about late fee... Go on last page and check it...
I read that but I heard about some amnesty scheme by Icai which prescribes late fees of ₹5000 in case of delay in submission of form 112 , that is why I was confused.
That is for if during in ur training period only exam is clashed... And not the course... So go to icai Branch and enquire about that
And now late fees is 10000 plus 18% gst... U should have ask from ur senior at the time of registration of training... In training form already form 112 is there
So I should draw a DD for 11800 right ? Also thanks replying.
Once u visit near by ur icai branch... And ask from them and request him to waive off fees... In 5000 scheme... Once u should visit before payment
Oh I see..Thank you, I will do that.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details