CA Final/Inter Fast track classes available for May 20 attempt. Call: 1800-3000-0505

Form 112 not filled

Vaibhav Karnani   29 February 2020

Vaibhav Karnani

 1 points

| My Other Post

I have filled the form 102/103 nd it is been approved by ICAI nd i have received the identity card , I m a 3rd year  regular  student (bcom) , college has ended , do I need to inform ICAI about my bcom , if yes then is it appropriate to fill the 112 form now , after being registered ,

Plzz help


Aman Rajput   17 March 2020

Aman Rajput

 7 points

View Profile | My Other Post

Then fill form 102 now... ssp portal

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Download the latest Question Papers for free

click here