Form 112 and 103

I am a B.com regular student and classes for my final year are over in March 2021 ,only exams left.(To be conducted in July 2021)
I have started my articleship in June 2021 but form 112 is rejected by RO saying that timings for my classes (in college)are clashing with articleship hours. For proof of classes over in college ,I have attested university's notice for exam but RO is asking for NOC regarding classes completion date from college but college is not providing me with the same.
What should I do?

Can I upload some other documents as proof?

Replies (1)
Either you should obtain an declaration from principal of your college or upload other documents relating as proof

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details