Form 112

Guys I need urgent assistance, my articleship will be completing on 28th Feb this year, I am enrolled in bcom a&f (ignou) correspondence course, I haven't submitted form 112 yet, I haven't received the degree from the University yet, can someone tell me if I can submit the form now or after completing articleship as I didn't know about it...
Replies (12)
when you joined your b.com course,before or after commencement of articleship?
when you joined your b.com course,before or after commencement of articleship?
when you joined your b.com course,before or after commencement of articleship?
sorry something went wrong with app that's why sent automatically 3 timed
after
then in my opinion don't send form 112 and don't intimate ...it will create problem in your completion.
completion of articleship or graduation ?
completion of articleship....as per rule you have to send 112 within one month from joining of other course.if you don't send form 112 you have to pay some amount of money as fine in form of DD with form 112.so it will create problem. for first 30 days it is 100 RS.from 31-180 days delay 300 RS,and beyond 180 days it is 1000 rs
I can pay the late fees ,also they increased it to 10,000 from 1,000 ://
ok then if you are sending form 112 make an application for condonation of delay with demand drafting of required fees
Okay thank you sir
Okay thank you sir

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details