Form 112

I am doing CA+BCom.I recently registered for CS.I will be giving ipcc in may 14 and due to late registration in cs I will be giving Only group 1 in dec n group 2 in june of CS.My question is is it necessary for me to fill form 112?If yes,then when?Can I pursue both bcom and cs along with CA?Many of my frnds r doing ca+bcom+cs without filling form 112?

 

Is form 112 to be filled only when pursuing ur articles?

Replies (4)

Sorry!! Please read below.

Hello Soham,

Generally only 1 additional course is allowed, u r doing 2...so permission may not be granted.
It's better that dont tell icai that u are doing two other courses along with ca as your friends are doing because officially u r not allowed to do two courses along with ca together.
Need not to file form 112
Thanking You

What if I fill the form within 1 month of registration or admission?

 

My 1 month of registration not over.....My registration is pending approval.....plz reply fast

As I said earlier, our institute doesn't allow us to do more than 2 courses at a time including ca.

Well dear, I am also doing ca+cs+bcom and I also doesn't file this form knowing that they will not allow me. Even if u want to file the form later on, than they demand proper justification for delay in filing form.

I m just suggesting you to file this form, if you are doing bcom (regular) and need not to show that you are persuing for cs also.

Thanking you

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Articles

Saini Pati Shah & Co LLP, Chartered Accountants

Mumbai

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartared Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details