Easy Office

FORM 10IE draft saved but not opting for new tax regime

Page no : 2

Rocks Parss (241 Points)
Replied 05 September 2021

Are you trying online or offline mode? 

Jay (Student) (48 Points)
Replied 06 September 2021

Im filing ITR4 online mode. Even now the same error is showing. So frustrating it is.

Jay (Student) (48 Points)

Now even tried filing through JSON, still the same error is showing, when i click on that error it just goes to the Personal Information tab and I have already given NO to 115bac in that tab.

Ramachandran S (Chartered Accountant) (699 Points)

@ Jay I have one suggestion but am not sure whether it will work. You go to draft Form, select the menu 'Verification' and select 'withdraw' instead of 'exercise'. This may or may not work. If it works, as per law, you can exercise the option in future. But System should not think that you have 'availed' and then 'withdrawn' and hence you are no longer eligible to avail the benefit of 115BAC so long you have business or professional income. This is the possible danger in my suggestion, if it works. If it does not work, I have no other suggestion.

Santosh Dandekar (108 Points)
Replied 17 September 2021

@ Ramchandran, I had already successfully submitted Form 10IE by selecting "withdraw" option. But portal still showing error. Cant able to file return.

Ramachandran S (Chartered Accountant) (699 Points)
Replied 17 September 2021

@ Santosh We are helpless. Again and again raise grievances and tweet to Finance Minister.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: