Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

CA Montu Rana (Article )     22 June 2021

Form 10BA .

Can i claim rent paid exemption as 80GG without filing of Form 10BA?

Reality of Case as under:- 

I am not able to file Form 10BA as landlord has no PAN and Second Assessee want to  claim under 80GG will be less than 50000 (Actual 44000/-)

Thank you,



 0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion

Popular Discussion

view more »

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags