Form 10A for 80G registration

I want to apply for registration of 80G in 10A but I am unable to find the form in the new portal. I follwed the path Login->e-file->Income tax forms->File forms. There I could find various forms but Form 10A could not be seen anywhere.
Replies (4)
Quick Summary
This user is having trouble locating Form 10A for 80G registration on the new income tax portal. They have followed the standard navigation path but cannot find the form. The user is seeking detailed instructions on how to access and download Form 10A, as the 'download forms' section only lists income tax returns and DSC utilities.

From the tab of download form option is available for e file then login and file
I cannot find the download form....In download tab it is showing only income tax returns and dsc utility. Can you guide me in detail?

Please go through the screen shot I think it will help you.

It didn't work. I still cannot find form 10A

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
SALES TELECALLER

HIRE NOVA

Lucknow

Graduate (Any)

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 08 October 2026
ARTICLE TRAINEE

S.B.G. & CO. CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Account Executive

Elite Taxation

New Delhi

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
06 October 2026
Assistant Manager - Audit and Compliance

Ravi K Jain & Co

Noida

Others

View Details
Company
Featured ARTICLESHIP 06 October 2026
Semi Qualified

AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details