Form 108 Query

In form 108 we are required to give details of work undertaken and training received in weeks. How should I fill it up? I mean I do not have proper records, so can I fill it up on estimated basis?

I have filled up the form in this manner. please tell me if it is correct?

My Total Leave is 355 and I was under 3.5 years of training program

                                                (Time spent in weeks)

                                             Year 1                   Year 2                Year 3    

Accounting                             08                         12                       15

Auditing                                   08                         16                       16

Taxation                                   30                          12                      15

Do they check this thing minutely? Plz suggest corrections, if any?

And if I am disclosing this many leaves in form 108, will there be any problem as I am taking transfer under another employer?

Replies (5)

TIME SPENT ON WORK PER WEEK SHOULD BE FILL BU EMPLOYER BUT IF YOU HAVE NO RECORD U CAN FILL AS ABOVE. but if possible restrcit leave to 180 days.

I cant decrease no. of leaves. I took 3 attempts to clear PCC, thats y I have this much leaves and my employer will not let me reduce it at any cost.

Ok, i think u can complete ur excess with other employer also but i m not sure

Are these calculaions checked minutely by ICAI? I think no one can give exact calculations of work done?

Fully agree with u we cant give actual working detail because most employer not maintain this. . . And i dont think so it is other a formality

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Topics :

Loading
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details