FORM-108- Queries

Dear all,

            My articleship is due to end on 19th March 2011. For that matter I have already obatined Form No. 108. In the said form I have observed the following matters which I found confusing:

1.) Bank a/c details: I have been paid regularly by an account payee cheque by my principal. Is it mandatory to mention Bank a/c details?  As per my observation such details are required to be mentoned only if the stipend has been deposited by/on behalf of the principal in the said account.

If such details are required to be mentioned, then I have deposited the cheques in two bank a/c s during the course of my articleship, can I mention details mention details of both the accounts?( no space actually)

2.) I am a PCC stream student with three and half years of articleship, but in the said form, work details of 3 years have been provided. Can I add half year more in the third year column and mention accordingly.

3.) In the SOPTAS column can I mention the 100 HRS ITT training?(I have certificate for the same)

        Friends, please share your experiences and opinions in this regard.

Replies (1)
hey even i had this query about how to fill up the 3 and half years Details of Work ..
And co-incidentally my articleship also ends on 19th march 2011 ............!
Someone plz answer this .........

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Topics :

Loading
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details