Avail 20% discount on updated CA lectures for Dec 21 .Use Code RESULT20 !! Call : 088803-20003

ICICI

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ramachandran S (Chartered Accountant)     03 August 2021

Form 10-IE unfortunate matters

Still I am not able to submit Form 10-IE. Repeatedly I am requesting assessees who are unable to submit Form 10-IE to inform whether details of Assessing Officer get auto-populated. Nobody has given this information. I once gain request to give this information.

8 Replies

Mahesh Shah

Mahesh Shah   03 August 2021

Sir
as per my knowledge, details of assessing officer gets AUTO FILLED,
but still portal is new, it has some glitches, and so, u may be facing this issue
As per my view, raise this issue with help center, given on portal, clarify from them, & take complaint ticket no from them
Though, I personally have not filled said form, as per my knowledge/ view, I am suggesting a way out
Ramachandran S

@ Mahesh Shah. Thanks for the reply. I am facing the problem right from June 10. I have raised grievances which remain unanswered. Based on live chat, I have also sent mails frequently to efilingwebmanager @ incometax.gov.in. No response. Only after submitting Form 10-IE, I can file ITR-3, which is now enabled. The only alternative is to pay higher tax due to inability to submit Form 10--IE. 

CA Vanamala Phani Kumar

CA Vanamala Phani Kumar (Proprietor of M/s Vanamala and Co)     03 August 2021

Originally posted by : Ramachandran S
@ Mahesh Shah. Thanks for the reply. I am facing the problem right from June 10. I have raised grievances which remain unanswered. Based on live chat, I have also sent mails frequently to efilingwebmanager @ incometax.gov.in. No response. Only after submitting Form 10-IE, I can file ITR-3, which is now enabled. The only alternative is to pay higher tax due to inability to submit Form 10--IE. 

HI.. Regarding ITR 3 they released the form but same was not appearing in offline utility.

How do you file it ??

Ramachandran S

@ CA Vanamala Phani Kumar. Yesterday they have released the latest common utility. I have not yet downloaded.

Mahesh Shah

Can u please try to download JSON file again & try...I think they have updated the version...as u say u have downloaded in june

Mahesh Shah

Can u please try to download JSON file again & try...I think they have updated the version...as u say u have downloaded in june

Ramachandran S

@ Mahesh Shah I have not downloaded any utility in June. For filing Form 10-IE, utility is not requited at all. It is online filing.

Saket Bhargava

Saket Bhargava (Self Employed)     03 August 2021

Sir, I by mistake filed 10IE on 02nd aug, which I should not have. Now I am unable to file my itr4 as when verification happens it gives me error to file 10IE. When will this issue resolve? I think it's an issue with software. Please raise concern to this problem with government as majority of small traders will start to face this problem. Not even sure why this old and new regime needed. Automatically everyone should be opted for new regime. Please advise me how I can file my return as whole day wasted and no solution found. Please advise. Saket

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register