ICICI

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Form 10-IE possible reason for failure

Ramachandran S (Chartered Accountant) (604 Points)

07 September 2021  

Till date, I am unable to file Form 10-IE. Just now, I have noticed that date of birth is not auto-populated in the form and this may be the reason for Error message: No response from server. My CA friend is able to file Form 10-IE though date of the draft Form is not changing to today's date. However, date of birth is auto-populated for him. Hence I raised a fresh grievance today and also sent mails to efilingwebmanager @ incometax.gov.in and efilinghelpdesk @ incometax.gov.in. Kindly share your experience in this regard.

4 Replies

Ramakrishnaiah k (Practitioner) (22 Points)
Replied 07 September 2021

I am also raised the same query to same email - efilingwebmanager @ incometax.gov.in and efilinghelpdesk @ incometax.gov.in 4 days ago. Still they have not resolved the issue. Finally pray god to save otherwise ............

@ Ramakrishnan Kindly confirm whether date of birth is not auto-populated in your case.

I am informed that for some cases even if date of birth is auto-populated, it is not possible to file Form 10-IE and error message is received. So, nothing is certain with this new portal. 

Replied 09 September 2021

Till date, I am unable to file 10-IE. One more development. In the auto-populated details of assessing officer, jurisdiction will appear as 'Jur'. Today (9 September) suddenly instead of 'Jur', actual jurisdiction details were auto-populated! What is the use? Date of birth is not auto-populated till date. Even in cases where it is auto-populated, while some are able to file Form 10-IE, many are unable to file it. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register