Easy Office

Form 10-IE never ending problem

Page no : 2

Rojesh (Teacher) (22 Points)
Replied 16 August 2021

Today I read in a web page that The Income Tax Department has notified that the option to opt for the new tax regime will be available for the taxpayers filing return of income in ITR 1 or ITR 2 in the return itself. There is no need for separate filing of Form 10-IE.

Read More: https://www.taxscan.in/taxpayers-no-longer-need-to-file-form-10-ie-separately-income-tax-department/124151/

Is this true?

I too could not file my Form 10-IE online thought tried many times...

Ramachandran S (Chartered Accountant) (699 Points)
Replied 16 August 2021

@ Rojesh-It is true for ITR-1 and ITR-2. But, I have to fie ITR-3 and the problem of inability to File Form 10-IE is not resolved so far.

subhash chandra agarwal (Retired) (28 Points)
Replied 16 August 2021

Same problem faced in 10-IE  submission. No reply from IT against Grievance filed.

Sourav Saha (2 Points)
Replied 16 November 2021

When Im trying to filed 10IE from an error message shown in the portal ....I can't find this issue

Attached File : 2101622 20211116124011 img 20211116 wa0003.jpg downloaded: 45 times

Replied 16 November 2021

@ Sourav Saha  Check whether (i) AO details in full (Area code, AO number, AO Type, Range code and Jurisdiction and (ii)Date of birth are auto-populated. In my case, 'invalid input' error message appears three times because Area code, AO number and  AO Type are not auto-populated. Range code appears as 0 instead of correct number.

Vikash Damani (2 Points)
Replied 13 December 2021

@ Ramachandran S Sir, error showing at the submission after entering OTP showing Invalid Input, how to get this problem resolved, all quick resolution advice by department call center done, Email done ... But problem not yet resolved..

Replied 13 December 2021

@ Vikash Damani Kindly check whether whether (i) AO details in full (Area code, AO number, AO Type, Range code and Jurisdiction and (ii)Date of birth are auto-populated. If any one field is missing invalid input will come. Immediately raise a public grievance in the pgportal of govt of India after registering yourself. You can select Central Govt Department-CBDT and raise the issue. In addition, kindly give me your PANNO and mobile no only. Do not give any other details. If possible, I will try through somebody else to escalate the issue. 

CA Bhavtosh Mathur (Partner) (23 Points)
Replied 11 March 2022

While Filing Form 10IE at the verification it says Filing Failed the error being "INVALID FORMAT FOR TRUE FALSE"

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: