ICICI

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Form 10-IE never ending problem

Ramachandran S (Chartered Accountant) (604 Points)

10 August 2021  

Previously I could not submit Form 10-IE at the stage of e-verification only. From Saturday till today (10 Aug) afternoon I cannot proceed after 'Let's get started' stage itself. Now, I face the original problem viz. at the stage of e-verification, 'Submission failed. No response received from server' message appears. I am frustrated.

19 Replies

VISHAL JAIN (Self Employeed) (112 Points)
Replied 10 August 2021

We all r frustrated Sir with this situation since New Site launched by our one and only "Infosys"

I have started hating this Blue color which Infosys uses in their every website.

Replied 10 August 2021

@ Vishal Jain. Sir, do you now face the original problem i.e. problem at the e-verification stage? 

Replied 10 August 2021

Yes Sir  i m facing the same problem.

Every day in the morning when i reach office first thing i do is try this in the hope it will be done Today but everyday I get same error message.

Replied 10 August 2021

@ Vishal Jain. Thanks Sir. I have today raised a grievance. The grievance is non-resolution of my earlier grievance on this issue!

1 Like

Mahesh Shah (584 Points)
Replied 10 August 2021

Sir,
I have raised grivences, though for not 10IE, but other issues, NO RESPONSE from CPC.....don't know, what to do

Replied 10 August 2021

@ Mahesh Shah You may simply raise another grievance. Nature of grievance is non-resolution of earlier grievance! This may be closed by them stating that they are working on them. But at least, you have record of your repeated efforts.

Mahesh Shah (584 Points)
Replied 10 August 2021

True.

CA Vanamala Phani Kumar (Proprietor of M/s Vanamala and Co)   (969 Points)
Replied 10 August 2021

Is there any solution for this?  I am also waiting to file form 10IE for claiming new tax regime.

Anirban Dey (14 Points)
Replied 10 August 2021

I am not able to file FORM 10IE. I have tried with DSC as well as aadhar OTP.None of them works. it says no response from server.

Attached File : 2060349 20210810195525 error.jpg downloaded: 7 times

Mahesh Shah (584 Points)
Replied 10 August 2021

In all, there are various issues in portal, such, that, one cannot proceed to file itr,

Everyday is wasted, with frustration

Replied 11 August 2021

Today (11 Aug) I once gain had a chat using 'Help' menu. They said that the issue has already been escalated to the concerned department and that they are working on it. They further say that the issue will be soon resolved. I do not believe that it will be "soon" resolved.

Replied 11 August 2021

Indian Tax system our largely based on Trial an Error Method there is never perfection in the system and if something is working perfect some butterflies dance in the stomach of the Big lords they destroy it.

D V MEHTA (PROP) (24 Points)
Replied 11 August 2021

I have raised complaint on IT portal attaching screen shot of error message 'Submission failed. No response received from server'. There is no response

Replied 11 August 2021

@ D V Mehta Thanks for your action. Now, this issue is wide spread and nobody is at present able to file Form 10-IE. They should be working on this issue. Only thing is how much time they will take to fix this issue is uncertain.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register