Form 10 E ,queries

Respected Expert,
1) I have filed income tax return in June 20 but until today I do not get refund.How many days ITD takes to processe any ITR.
2) While filling Annexure 1,in form,my values wrongly placed. How I can I correct it.
3) In Table A, in previous year column,what should be mentioned that means F.Y. or A.Y.

Thanks in Advance
Sunil Jadhao
Replies (1)
Wait for a while.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
08 October 2026
Account Executive

Elite Taxation

New Delhi

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 08 October 2026
ARTICLE TRAINEE

S.B.G. & CO. CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Accounts and Tax Associate

POOJA R TELI & CO

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details