FORGOT to tick the questions attempted in EIS SM answer paper.

please help me🙏

yesterday I attempted my CA INTER EISSM paper. as I was writing my paper till the last minute, I forgot to tick the questions attempted.
I hope my answer paper will be corrected and marks will be allotted.
please let me know if I have to follow any after exam procedure for such mistakes in my answer paper. 🙏😞
Replies (4)
Quick Summary
A student has forgotten to tick the questions they attempted on their CA Inter EIS SM answer paper after writing until the last minute. They are seeking reassurance and advice on whether their paper will still be evaluated and if there's any post-exam procedure to follow. Other students have shared similar experiences, indicating that marks are typically allotted based on the answers provided, even without ticking.

Nothing to worry, marks will be allotted on basis of answer paper.
No problem marks will be allotted
I did the same mistake today and now i m worried if my paper will be evaluated or not.
Not to worry, marks will be allotted for questions attempted.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details