Forgot to sign the answer sheet

Hello, My name is Prasanna Shete I am appearing for IPC Group - II. Today I gave my advanced accounts paper on 12/05/2015. After submitting the paper while heading back home I realised I forgot to sign on my answer sheet. The supervisor too didn't check the sheet and accepted it. I rushed back to my center but they told me that the answer sheets are already couriered to the main branch and there is nothing they can do. 
I have no idea what I am supposed to do now, will my paper be checked and accepted ? OR will it be rejected and I will be shown as absent on that day ? 
Is there any possible way to avoid any further misguidance and rectify my stupid error. 

P.S. :- I know I have done a very silly but huge mistake, I was so busy solving the paper I forgot to fill all the details precisely. 
Kindly suugest the way to help me get out of this mess and concentrate on my next paper.

Hi there I would suggest you first to calm down. It does not matter. Your Supervisor has signed your answersheet and has also pasted the BarCode. Forget this and concentrate on your next papers. After the exams, tey to contact Exam Dept of Icai through email and inform them just to be on safe side. I don't think it matters until and unless your supervisor signs

Total likes : 1 times

You get 15 mins to read the question paper.

Do yourself a big favour by allocating 2 minutes towards filling up the details on the answer sheet cover next time. Dont worry for now as the same will impact your left over papers.

Take care.

Hi....i think i too have forgotten to sign my answer sheet....pls can u tell me what happened in your case when had forgotten to sign yours?

@ Ketki. 

Something very bad happened yaar. I cleared IPCC now I am preparing for finals. You don't need to worry about this, worry about the results instead.  

Total likes : 1 times

Hey pls help me..I also forgot to sign it even the supervisor didn't tell me..soo can you tell me pls pls what happened with you? Plssss

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

CCI Online Learning

Choose from our category of courses

What do you want to learn today?

CS

CPT

CMA

Browse all Subjects

CCI MENU