For Nov IPCC. 2010...

CA Shiv (Business Controller) (2987 Points)

17 June 2010  

Hello friends,

I hope my last post was an alarm for you all. Only 4 months to go and many have still problems regarding timetable, what to study, from where to study. I got many PMs and mails regarding the same. So i tried to solve individually but thought to post here so that it may be usefull to all of you.  Its just my experience which i like to share as i also did it in same manner.

Also just believe in Yourself and you will feel that CA is ONE OF THE EASIEST COURSE IN INDIA... Students are always in panic and feel it difficult to clear...But with revisions and perfect preparation its easy to clear....

For IPCC students, they are bit lucky and 7 subjects and changed in grouping of subjects had made scoring very easy...

Group 1:

Accounts: concentrate on amalgamation and final accounts along with theories.. solve last exam questions and practical example from Modules.

Law , ethics and communication: Try to understand logically and no need to remember sections.. Try to write as much as you can in exams.. They will give marks easily.

Costing: Most of students used to fail in this subjects but this is one of the most scoring subjects.. try to understand question logically, underling important points in questions and than solve it... It will help you friends... Dont leave theory in options... its your Pass Key...

Taxation: refer to ahuja or singhania... I will advice for B. Ahuja as it is exam oriented and in not that detail as given in Singhania...  Try to solve the solved examples, which is enough.. Keep updated with the case laws.. And no pressure to remember sections.. If you dont know sections dont write it.. But if you write wrong sections than you will loose marks...

Group 2:

Accounting: same as above and as no much change in preparations. Solve atleast 1 example daily as it is practical subject. Do not learn examples... try to solve it on paper...

Auditing: Only one book is Padhuka... Perfectly exam oriented and will get same copy paste of questions in exams... Try to revise it atleast 2 times.....

IT and Stategic management: For this subjects refer to Institute module only..... Its the best source....

Also refer to suggested answers for lat 3-4 exams... benefit from suggested anwers are:

1. You will know what ICAI wants from you to answer. You will know format, wordings, working notes etc from it.

2. If you do it same way in exam than you can score very good.

3. Also you will find their comments at the end...Which will help you to understand their requirements.

Also refer RTP's. You will have same benefits as above. Try to write what ICAI wants...And also you will get questions from RTP. ICAi dont print and sent free of charge... You will get questions from it...

SO best of luck.. I hope  i try to solve most of questions..... Keep posting your questions.....

BEST OF LUCK>.....