For all the Teachers

 

For all the Teachers.............
...From all the students
A life that begins with a cry,
For every child who knows not why.
A lot of things to learn each time,
Was taught to me by a teacher of mine.
 
Years just passed and here I stand.
 Because. Oh teacher, you held my hand.
You scolded me, you made me smile.
 Today I know it's all worthwhile.
 
A path you drew for me like I was a child,
You played with me on the see-saw and slide.
Each time I fell in failure,
You picked me and put me on the above layer.
 
You say that I am a gift from God,
But teacher, to me you are the Lord.
He brought us humans to the Earth,
But you actually gave humanity birth.
 
Teachers, you are all different from each other,
Yet you all love us like a mother.
Today this opportunity I take.
And apologize for every mistake.
 
No words can define your role.
To you I say from all my soul.
A big THANKYOU is the only way I can pay.
Replies (3)
very nice

Nice one.

Nice

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details