Easy Office
LCI Learning

For all the good men in the world...

Page no : 5

(Guest)

Mr. Hari Ji, You are right she should not have commented on his personal life or experiences, what you have done is you blew it out of proportion, by re-posting those lines, earlier it was at one page now it is at two places, As far I can guess, Mr. Gandhi will not mind those, actually this is not the place to discuss these things. And further more nor Mr. Gandhi nor Ms. Jain are totally wrong or right. Each men and women are totally different, our history tells us, we had rich legacy of debate, but now it seems all are arguing, I have high regards for Mr. Gandhi not because of his post, but because of his interests in Hinduism, So that does not give right to demand an apology from the Author of the post, because she posted what she believed, Should not we respect others views, may it be wrong or right ? You are the best judge.

3 Like

(Guest)

After all, “All is Well that ends well”…It’s nice that this post has come to a happy ending. Although I do not want Nehaji to apologize me, I wish She would relinquish any kind of ill-feelings towards me, if any, caused due any kind of harsh words from my side. I hope from next time we will be more tolerant, diplomatic and gentle while posting replies. What is the point in arguing unnecessarily if we can not make others change their views ? After all who are we to change other’s views ? “There are as many views as there are heads”. My policy from now on will be, “If you do not agree with someone, it is better to keep mum, rather than creating a mountain out of a molehill."

I must accept that I am very headstrong while presenting my opinions. I will work on changing my attitude. But, one thing is certain, we professionals should be very good in communicating our opinions. Otherwise, it will create misunderstandings, like in this post.

I thank everyone, who participated in this discussion…

Regards,

Veeral Gandhi

3 Like

(Guest)

Here i take this opportunity to graciously extend my thanks and best wishes for everyone for their unstinted interaction and sharing of beliefs. In the end, I would like to share -

Your opinion is your opinion, your perception is your perception--do not confuse them with "facts" or "truth". Wars have been fought and millions have been killed because of the inability of men to understand the idea that EVERYBODY has a different viewpoint.

JOHN MOORE

Unity of opinion, abstractedly considered, is neither desirable, nor a good ... for men may be all agreed in error, and in that case unanimity is an evil.

CHARLES CALEB COLTON

Do not think of knocking out another person's brains because he differs in opinion from you. It would be as rational to knock yourself on the head because you differ from yourself ten years ago.

HORACE MANN

Happy sharing, reading, expressing and understanding   yes

7 Like

(Guest)
Months ago..Sanket shared this post.., nice to read it again.., agreed men too has offered his own contribution for his family, society..., A Woman is behind the man's success.., and a Man is reason for woman's happiness.., as a father to his daughter, as a brother to sisters, as husband for his wife and the Mother's happiness lies in nuturing her kids..especially mothers' vote always goes to her sons rather than daughters:) Thanks Neha for sharing..
2 Like

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Harini
A Woman is behind the man's success.., and a Man is reason for woman's happiness.., 

Million dollar truth  :)  enlightened

Manoj Garg (Final student) (150 Points)
Replied 21 September 2012

chlo khatam huyi discussion gud

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: