For all my friends who didnt click this time....

 The Fern and the Bamboo

 
  
One day I decided to quit.... I quit my job, my relationship, my spirituality. ...
 
I wanted to quit my life.
 
I went to the woods to have one last talk with God.
 
"God", I said. "Can you give me one good reason not to quit?"
 
His answer surprised me...
 
"Look around", He said. "Do you see the fern and the bamboo?"
 
"Yes", I replied.
 
"When I planted the fern and the bamboo seeds, I took very good care of them.
 
I gave them light. I gave them water.

 

The fern quickly grew from the earth. Its brilliant green covered the floor.
 
Yet nothing came from the bamboo seed. But I did not quit on the bamboo.

 

In the second year the Fern grew more vibrant and plentiful.
 
And again, nothing came from the bamboo seed.
 
But I did not quit on the bamboo".

 

He said. "In the third year, there was still nothing from the bamboo seed.
 
But I would not quit.
 
In the fourth year, again, there was nothing from the bamboo seed.
 
I would not quit."

 

He said. "Then in the fifth year a tiny sprout emerged from the earth.
 
Compared to the fern it was seemingly small and insignificant.

 

But just 6 months later the bamboo rose to over 100 Feet tall.

 

It had spent the five years growing roots. Those roots made it strong and gave it what it needed to survive.
 
I would not give any of my creations a challenge it could not handle."

 

He said to me.  "Did you know, my child, that all this time you have been struggling, you have actually been growing roots. I Would not quit on the bamboo. I will never quit on you. Don't compare yourself to others."
 
He said. "The bamboo had a different purpose than the Fern, yet, they both make the forest beautiful."
 
"Your time will come, "God said to me." You will rise high!"
 
"How high should I rise?" I asked.
 
"How high will the bamboo rise?" He asked in return.
 
"As high as it can?" I questioned.
 
"Yes." He said, "Give me glory by rising as high as you can."
 
I left the forest and brought back this story.
 
I hope these words can help you see that God will never give up on you........
 

Replies (1)

Good

i needed stroy like this to rise me

thanks

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
08 October 2026
Account Executive

Elite Taxation

New Delhi

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
07 October 2026
Senior Account Manager

Amplio Invest

Mumbai

M.Com

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
SALES TELECALLER

HIRE NOVA

Lucknow

Graduate (Any)

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details