Can anyone help me out to understand the FL3A & FL1A licence renewal in the state of Uttar Pradesh??
Also need to understand how renewal fee is calculated.
Replied 14 February 2021
For renewal of FL3A UP excise license, below are required.
1. Balance in bottling fee account should not be less than 2 lakh in the Current FY in any particular day.
2. Deposit of valid FDR for INR 1 lakh in the name of excise commisioner.
3. BOTTLING LICENSE fee has to be paid, which is based on actual bottling fee consumed till 31 Jan proportioned to full year. Slab has been given in excise policy basis bottling fee consumed.
4. Franchise fee has to be paid which is 50% of bottling license fee paid.
5. Both bottling license fee and frnachise fee cannot be adjusted with duty required for doing bottling. This is one time expense.
6. Request for renewal has to be filed on or before 28 Feb of the particular year with excise commisioner.
Hope this clarified 😀