financial management

A beggar to another beggar: I had a grand dinner at Taj yesterday.
 
How? The other beggar asked.
 
First beggar: Some one gave me a Rs 100/- note yesterday.
 
I went to Taj and ordered dinner worth Rs 1,000/-, and enjoyed the dinner.
 
When the bill came, I said, I had no money.
 
The Taj manager called the policeman, and handed me over to him.
 
I gave the Rs 100/- note to the police fellow, and he set me free.
 
A wonderful example of financial management indeed.
 
Replies (2)

Nice and funny

nice one.............

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
10 October 2026
Accounts Associate Level 1

Abic and Mani Chartered Accountants

Kottayam

B.Com

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 08 October 2026
ARTICLE TRAINEE

S.B.G. & CO. CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
07 October 2026
Senior Account Manager

Amplio Invest

Mumbai

M.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details