final exam form

I HV completed articleship ...then also I need to get sign of any member in COS..,.if and is no....then can u show where the icai written that......becoz I didn't see any notification in this regarding...
Replies (5)
if you are service in last six month then it's compulsory and only principal allowed or firm member ( if principal out of town)
sorry I mean if you are in service last six month upto 31.10.2018 and if upto 30.04 2018( allow sign any member of icai)
I m not in service......my articleship is over 5 months ago.....and I m preparing for final exam....just want to know for those students who completed their articleship ....they also required to sign and stamp of any member in COS for exam form
If u have completed articleahip, then it's self declaration form. Just your sign is needed on it.
thanks @ ankita.......
.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details