Final AMA

Approx weightage of theory ?
Replies (10)
16 marks
around 20 marks.. qn 7 and some sub parts of qn 1 will be based on theory
okay thanks guys, good luck for the AMA exam tomorrow !
where to get theory notes
Theory is mostly section C of Practice manual right? Or do we get lots from Section A too?
yes.. section c of PM and for ch 1 better to refer section a also
For OR theory also same
yeah.. just section c

This is very smart, really an intelligent idea. This is my first time in your blog and I really love it. Thanks for this awesome post. https://philippbisang.ch

Very interesting blog. A lot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that I'm interested in, but I'm most definitely interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know adt

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Accounts and Tax Associate

POOJA R TELI & CO

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details