Filled wrong information by mistake

hello friends,
I was applying for intermediate new cource for May-'22 and I have converted to this course from IPCC in 2019. I had passed CPT to qualify for IPCC.
but while filling up the form somehow I chose option 'Intermediate (erstwhile)' in the eligibility section for the exam. when I had to choose converted from IPC/ATC.
Is that going to create any problem? I have provided my CPT number as well as date of conversion though.
Regards.
Replies (1)

You likely need to contact the ICAI exam department or utilize the official correction window to fix this selection error; having your registration details ready will help them resolve this for you.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Article Assistant

SGNG & Associates

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details