Filing of TRANS 1

I submitted trans 1 return on 27th Dec ...but I did not filed by using Digital signature.Just it is in submitted status.on 28th Dec I tried to file by using Digital signature. But it is showing in Gst..portal the service is closed as the due date is over on 27th Dec.Anyway what ever the input I have claimed in my
Trans 1 it is credited to my electronic credit ledger in gst portal in my login immediately after submitting Trans 1

This input amount credited to my electronic credit ledger can be claimed against future liability????
Replies (6)
if your trans 1 not file ... i think your credit automaticaly reverse from your ledger soon
I filed my trans1 on 27th Dec around 10:30 pm.i got my credit into my electronic credit ledger immediately within 10 minutes. Today 29th Dec my input credit amount showing in electronic credit ledger....but I am not able to file by using Digital signature....it is in submitted status.....plz give me reply....thanks in advance
27-12 you file your trans 1 ... or only submit

cause my party is also suffering from this prob before 10 days we file trans 1 but it status shows submit we got our claim ...

i think take a snapshot and send this to helpdesk with your prob ..
Thank you very much for your quick response Mondira saha
I just submitted not filed...

i missed to file Tran 1.is there any possibility to file it now.please inform if extended date is provided.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Assistant

Malhotra Rajesh & Associates

New Delhi

B.Com

View Details